Loach's I, Daniel Blake wins Palme d'Or

Loach's I, Daniel Blake wins Palme d'Or

British director Ken Loach's film I, Daniel Blake wins Palme d'Or at Cannes Film Festival.
BBC News - Home / May 22, 2016 18:52

Heavy air strikes hit rebel road to Syria's Aleppo: monitor, rebels

BEIRUT (Reuters) - Air strikes hit the only road into rebel-held areas of Aleppo city on Sunday in the heaviest bombardment since February, a rebel official and monitors said, jeopardising access to an area where around 300,000 Syrians live.
Reuters: Top News / May 22, 2016 18:39

Loach's I, Daniel Blake wins Palme d'Or

British director Ken Loach's film I, Daniel Blake wins Palme d'Or at Cannes Film Festival.
BBC News - Home / May 22, 2016 18:52

England 2-1 Turkey

Jamie Vardy scores the winner as England beat Turkey in their opening warm-up game for Euro 2016 at Etihad Stadium.
BBC News - Home / May 22, 2016 18:49

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EgyptAir says flight from Paris to Cairo missing with 66 on board

Sky News Live